12 May 2021
List of corporate actions for stocks listed in foreign exchanges
02 Mar 2021
Latest TradeMobile App VersionPlease update your TradeMobile App to the latest version now. The previous App version will be discontinued.
Latest App version
iOS (iPhone / iPad)
Users of iOCBC TradeMobile app with versions 2.12 and below will no longer be able to access iOCBC TradeMobile after such versions of the app have been disabled.
22 Feb 2021
US SEC Fees Change effective for trades settled on or after 25 Feb 2021Please be informed that the US SEC fees will be reduced from 0.00221% to 0.00051% for SELL trades in the US market with settlement date on or after 25 February 2021. The SEC press release is found https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2021-8.
16 Feb 2021
Portfolio information may not be updated on iOCBCDue to technical issues, the following pages and information may not be accurate in iOCBC:
b) Trade History
To avoid trading errors, please
1) check the status of your existing iOCBC orders in “Today’s Orders” and “Past Orders” section; and
2) confirm the above information with your Trading Representative before placing any new orders.
For assistance please call us at 1800 338-8688 / (65) 6 338 8688. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
21 Jan 2021
Restrictions on transactions in publicly traded securities of Communist Chinese Military CompaniesOn 12 November 2020, the President of the United States issued Executive Order 13959 (“EO 13959”) “Addressing the Threat From Securities Investments that Finance Communist Chinese Military Companies” which came into effect on 11 January 2021. EO 13959 imposes restrictions on transactions in publicly traded securities of Communist Chinese Military Companies (“CCMC”), or any securities that are derivative of, or are designed to provide investment exposure to these securities, wherever they are listed.
The restrictions apply to US persons, who are prohibited from making new investments in the impacted securities from 11 January 2021 onwards, but are allowed to divest the said securities till 11 November 2021, and for any CCMC that is subsequently added to the list 365 days from date such CCMC is added to the list.
The list of CCMCs impacted as of today is available on the US Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (”OFAC”) website, and this list may be updated from time to time. Please refer to the OFAC website for the latest list.
OFAC has published frequently asked questions relating to EO 13959, which can be accessed here on OFAC’s website.
This notice is intended to remind you that:
- OCBC Securities Pte Ltd (“OSPL”) will not accept orders from you or otherwise engage in or facilitate any transactions with you that contravene any economic sanctions, including EO 13959. We also expect that any transaction performed by you in connection with, whether directly or indirectly, the impacted CMCC securities via the OSPL, whether by OSPL’s trading platform or your trading representative, will not breach and will not cause OSPL to be in breach of the applicable US sanctions laws or regulation..
- In connection with this, we may request information from you in respect of the transactions you have or attempt to conduct through OSPL and place controls on your account(s) where it is assessed to present a risk of breach of the applicable regulations.
- As published on the iOCBC portal, with effect from 8 January 2021, our US brokers will only accept Sell Orders for the CCMC listed. Buying is prohibited.
We thank you for your understanding. Please reach out to your Trading Representative if you have any questions.
1 US persons are defined in Section 4(f) of EO 13959 as “any United States citizen, permanent resident alien, entity organized under the laws of the United States or any jurisdiction within the United States (including foreign branches), or any person in the United States.” “Person” means an individual or entity.
08 Jan 2021
US American Depositary Receipts (ADR) delisting from NYSEIn compliance to the US Executive Order 13959, the following Chinese ADRs are impacted
1. Delisting of 3 Chinese ADRS
NYSE will delist the 3 ADRS (CHL, CHA and CHU) on 11 Jan 2021, Monday 4 a.m. E.T before market opens. The 3 ADRs will no longer be tradable through the US Exchanges from 11 Jan 2021 onwards.
2. Only sell orders for 35 stocks are accepted from today 8 Jan 2021 onwards
Please note that with effect from today, our US brokers are accepting only Sell Orders for the 35 companies listed below in compliance to the US Executive Order 13959. Clients can only sell these counters. Buying is prohibited.
1. Aero Engine Corp of China
2. Aviation Industry Corporation of China, Ltd. (AVIC)
3. China Academy of Launch Vehicle Technology (CALT)
4. China Aerospace Science & Technology Corporation (CASC)
5. China Aerospace Science & Industry Corporation (CASIC) 6. China Communication Construction Group Company, Ltd.
7. China Electronics Corporation (CEC)
8. China Electronics Technology Group Corporation (CETC)
9. China Mobile Communications
10. China National Chemical Corporation (ChemChina)
11. China National Chemical Engineering Group Co., Ltd. (CNCEC)
12. China National Nuclear
13. China Nuclear Engineering & Construction Corporation (CNECC)
14. China General Nuclear Power
15. China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
16. China Shipbuilding Industry Corporation (CSIC)
17. China South Industries Group Corporation (CSGC)
18. China Spacesat
19. China State Construction Group Co., Ltd.
20. China State Shipbuilding Corporation (CSSC)
21. China Telecommunications
22. China Three Gorges Corporation Limited
23. China United Network Communications Group Co., Ltd.
24. CRRC Corporation
25. Dawning Information Industry Co. (Sugon)
28. Inspur Group
30. Panda Electronics
31. Sinochem Group Co., Ltd.
32. China Construction Technology Co., Ltd. (CCTC)
33. China International Engineering Consulting Corp. (CIECC)
34. China National Offshore Oil Corp. (CNOOC)
35. Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corp. (SMIC)
16 Oct 2020
HKEX pre-opening session changesDear Clients,
Please be informed that there will be changes to the HKEX pre-opening session and volatility control mechanism from the 19 Oct 2020 onwards.
Pre-Opening Session (POS) key enhancements:
1. Introduction of a two-stage price limit to curb excessive price movements during the POS, the first-stage price limit will be ±15 per cent against the security’s POS reference price;
2. Securities coverage adjusted to align with CAS;
3. Addition of randomised auction matching;
4. Allow at-auction limit orders throughout the session;
5. Allow shortselling orders with a price not lower than the POS reference price;
6. Enhanced market transparency through more market data disclosures; and
7. Apply ±15 per cent first-stage price limit during the POS to ETPs on their listing day
Please refer to the official circular and additional supplementary information for the full details:
- 4-minute video ( English/ Cantonese/ Putonghua)
- Infographic (English/ Traditional Chinese/ Simplified Chinese)
- POS Information Book (English/ Traditional Chinese)
- Press release (English/ Chinese)
- Circular (English/ Traditional Chinese)
iOCBC will update the latest trading schedule after 8pm SGT on Friday, 16 Oct 2020. Please click on this iOCBC website link for the updated trading schedule.
01 Sep 2020
CDP Goes Cheque-FreeIn line with Singapore’s aim to be cheque-free by 2025, CDP is going cheque-free from 1 September 2020. Receive your cash distribution directly in your bank account via the free CDP Direct Crediting Service (DCS). You can apply for DCS by calling 6535 7511 (select call option 5) or via SGX Investor Portal at investors.sgx.com.
Learn more at https://www.sgx.com/cdp-goes-digital
24 Jun 2020
We have re-opened our Investors Hub at OCBC Centre South for counter servicesWe have re-opened
We have re-opened our Investors Hub at OCBC Centre South for counter services.
As we are still practising safe-distancing measures to contain the spread of COVID-19, we have started an appointment booking system to regulate the crowd size at our Hub. Customers with appointments will be given priority entry. As such, we strongly encourage you to make an appointment beforehand if you need to visit us. You can do so by calling us at 6535 2882.
You may also want to consider reaching out to us via other means instead. Here is what you can do for some common service requirements without coming to the Investors Hub:
- To get a new password, retrieve your user ID or if you have been locked out of your account: Email us
- To request for SMS OTP: (we no longer issue hardware tokens) Complete and mail this form to us at 18 Church Street #01-00 OCBC Centre South Singapore 049479
- To make payments Internet banking: Add "OCBC Securities Pte Ltd" as a payee and indicate your trading account number, full name and purpose of payment under the free text field.
- To reactivate your account: Complete and email us a soft copy of this form at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To open an account: Apply via OCBC Internet Banking OR Complete and mail us this form (for individuals)
- To update your email and mobile phone number: Email us
- To update your address: Update via CDP Internet
If you have any other queries, feel free to contact your Trading Representative (TR) who will still be available over the phone or email to assist you. If you are not sure who your TR is, follow these three simple steps to find out.
- Log in to your iOCBC online trading account
- Click on "Account Mgmt" on the top menu
- Select "Account Details" to view your TR's contact details
You can also contact our Customer Service at email@example.com or 1800 338 8688 from 8.30am to 6pm (Mondays to Fridays excluding public holidays)
As there may be high volume of calls and emails that we have to attend to during this period, we seek your understanding for any unforeseen delay in our service delivery. We are managing our resources to ensure that we continue to serve you well. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
We would like to inform you that the SIA Shares to Rights Shares and Rights Mandatory Convertible Bonds (MCB) have started trading as of today, 13 May 2020. SIA closing price yesterday was at $4.29. For Rights Shares, the ratio is 3 per 2 so a shareholder with 1,000 ordinary shares will receive 1,500 Rights Shares. For Rights MCB, the ratio is 59 per 20 so a shareholder with 1,000 ordinary shares will receive 2,950 Rights MCB.
24 Apr 2020
Revision of OCBC Securities Standard Trading Terms and Conditions with effect from 24 April 2020We wish to inform you that the OCBC Securities Standard Trading Terms and Conditions (the “T&Cs”) which govern your account(s) with us have been revised.
We have updated Section A Clauses 5.4 (SIPs), 11 (Electronic Trading Services), and 15 (Joint Accounts) and removed Section E (Terms and Conditions Governing Extended Settlement Contracts) of the T&Cs (including consequential amendments) with effect from 24 April 2020 (the “Effective Date”) and you may refer to the revised T&Cs here.
Should you transact or continue to transact any securities transactions with us or use or continue to use any of our services on or after the Effective Date, you shall be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the revised T&Cs.
20 Apr 2020
OCBC Investment Research reports not available in iOCBCOCBC Investment Research (OIR) reports are currently not available in iOCBC. Please contact your Trading Representative if you wish to get a copy of OIR reports. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. For further assistance or clarification, call us at 1800 338-8688/ (65) 63388688.
16 Sep 2019
Announcement on IDR FX conversionAs you may be aware, the Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) is a controlled currency that is subject to many restrictions in FX conversion under Indonesian law. We have reviewed the process and are pleased to inform all our clients that with effect from 16 September 2019, you may maintain your IDR dividends and/or sale proceeds in a Client IDR Trust Account subject to the following conditions being satisfied:
(i) Clients may only use the IDR in their Client Trust Account to settle Buy trades (settlement in IDR) and/or IDR losses arising only and all FX conversion of IDR in your Client IDR Trust Account to any other currencies is not allowed.
(ii) Clients may only withdraw IDR funds from their IDR Trust account. Upon your request and instruction, OSPL may remit IDR back to your designated IDR bank account.
16 Sep 2019
Reduction in the board lot size and deletion of long dated orders of SPDR STRAITS TIMES INDEX ETFWith effect from 16 September 2019, the board lot size of SPDR® STRAITS TIMES INDEX ETF (stock code: ES3) on Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited ("SGX-ST") will be reduced from 100 to 10 shares.
Along with this change, outstanding long dated (Good Till Date ‘GTD’) orders of SPDR® STRAITS TIMES INDEX ETF will be deleted before 16 September 2019.
08 Jul 2019
Announcement of Trading Restriction
03 Jun 2019
SGX-ST Trade at Close (TAC) Session with effect from 3 June 2019Effective 3 June 2019, SGX-ST will be introducing a new "Trade at Close" (TAC) session. TAC is a new 10 minutes trading phase commencing immediately after closing auction (i.e. 5:06pm to 5:16pm for normal day trading and 12:06pm to 12:16pm for half-day trading).
Market participants may use this extended trading phase to execute orders at the “closing auction price” (CAP) set during the closing auction. This new data can be found on the “Place Order" screen.
For more information, please click here
02 Jun 2019
Older versions of iOCBC TradeMobile for Android, iPad and iPhone to be disabledPlease note that the following iOCBC TradeMobile app versions for Android, iPad and iPhone will be disabled.
Users of iOCBC TradeMobile app with versions stated below will no longer be able to access iOCBC TradeMobile after such versions of the app have been disabled.
2.10 and below
1.65 and below
1.86 and below
2.10 and below
To continue using the iOCBC TradeMobile app, please install the latest version from the App Store or Google Play Store
Last updated 02 June 2019
02 Jun 2019
iOCBC TradeMobile now enhanced with more Advanced Order Types and enhanced securityWe are pleased to announce that you can now place more types of Advanced Orders on iOCBC TradeMobile for the Singapore market:
1. Validity: “Fill or Kill” and “Fill and Kill” 2. Price Triggered Order (PTO): “Stop” orders and “If-Touched” orders
These Advanced Order types are already available on the iOCBC Web Platform. Please contact your trading representative if you wish to access them.
As part of our effort to enhance security, jail-broken iPhones and rooted Android phones will no longer be allowed to access the app.
Please update your TradeMobile App to the latest version now. The previous App version will be discontinued.
Latest App version
Last Updated on 02 June 2019
01 Jun 2019
Purging of Good till Date orders by SGX on 1 June 2019Please note that due to the SGX-ST REACH 2.0 upgrade, your Good till Date (GTD) Orders will be affected as follows:
- All outstanding GTD orders except for those with “PO” status on iOCBC after the market closed on 31 May 2019 will be voided on 1 June 2019. The order status will become “S”
- You may resubmit the GTD orders on 3 June 2019 from the start of the pre-open session at 08:30am
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
28 May 2019
US Credit recycling now available on iOCBCPlease be informed that instant US (NASDAQ,AMEX,NYSE) credit limit recycling is now available for trades done via iOCBC.
For more information, please refer to our portal, under iOCBC instant limit recycling.
13 May 2019
Announcement of change in trading restriction for Best World International LimitedWe have instituted the following trading restriction on the following counter/s listed below. For further assistance or clarification, please call your Trading Representative or our Customer Service at 1800 3388688 or +65 63388688
Type of Restriction
[ ] All trading systems [ X ] Internet Trading
[ ] Counter limit imposed (*see condition(s) below)
[ X ] Buy Only
[ ] Both Buy & Sell
Best World International Limited
(including rights and warrants issued by the Company, if any)
To control credit exposure.
A deposit of 30% is required prior to execution of order.
SAS member companies shall announce on both SAS and their respective websites should they restrict trading of SGX-listed securities.
By making such announcements, it is not the intention of SAS member companies to take a view on any counter, adverse or otherwise, nor assume any responsibility or liability to any person taking action or otherwise, be it for any financial planning, investment, legal, tax or other purposes.
SAS, its member companies and representatives hereby disclaim all liability for any loss or damage of any kind (whether direct, indirect or consequential) incurred by any person arising from the interpretation of the information contained in the announcements.
07 Mar 2019
Changes to Hong Kong market trading mechanics from 7th Mar 2019There will be some changes made to our Hong Kong market trading mechanics, effective 7th Mar 2019. Here are the changes to take note of:
- Normal Limit Orders placed through iOCBC will now be handled the same way as Enhanced Limit Orders. The system will accept normal limit orders with buy price higher than best sell price, or orders with sell price lower than the best buy price in the market.
- During the Closing Auction Session(CAS, 4:00 – 4:10 PM), only auction orders are allowed. Orders placed via iOCBC with “Auction” or “Auction Limit” orders are allowed. Other order types will be rejected by HKEx. Please refer to the following order ticket image for illustration.
18 Feb 2019
US SEC Fees Update with effect from 18 Feb 2020
01 Feb 2019
SGX settlement instruction fees to be charged with effect from 01 February 2019We will be implementing a SGX settlement instruction fee of S$0.35 per settlement instruction which is levied by Singapore Exchange (SGX). With effect from 01 February 2019, the fee is applicable to all SGX trades and will be reflected in your Contract Statement.
For more details on the iOCBC website about the SGX settlement fees, please click here.
02 Jan 2019
Sub account statements have been removed from margin monthly statements w.e.f 02 January 2019In order to enhance customer experience, effective 02 January 2019, sub-account statements have been removed from margin monthly statements for all margin customers. Margin customers can still view the sub account statements in the custody monthly statements sent separately to you.
Please contact your Trading Representative (TR) for any clarifications. Alternatively, you can contact our Customer Service by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800 338 8688.
30 Mar 2012
SGX to introduce Dual Currency Trading for HPH Trust1. Singapore Exchange (SGX) introduces Dual Currency trading, please click here for more information.
For illustration only, please refer to below information on HPH Trust:
Currency denomination available for trading
Hutchinson Port Holdings Trust
Primary Currency Counter
HPH Trust US$
Primary Currency Counter
HDH Trust S$D
The secondary currency counter will be denoted by indicator [Traded Currency][D] at the end of the trading name. As in the case of Hutchison, the traded currency of the secondary currency counter is SGD. The counter name is HPH Trust S$D.
2. Customers’ iOCBC Portfolio Information for Stock Traded in Dual Currency
a. Using the above illustration, customers’ iOCBC portfolio will display their trades for HPH Trust S$D (stock code: P7VU) under the primary stock HPH Trust US$ (stock code: NS8U). There is no separate display for trades for HPH Trust S$D.
b. For customers who have traded simultaneously under both stock codes, the iOCBC portfolio will display the overall holdings under the primary stock HPH Trust US$ (NS8U). The valuation will be based on USD.
c. Customers may edit their portfolio information accordingly to reflect the respective stock code that they have transacted.
d. Customers should take note of the above important information and exercise prudence in their online order submission. In particular, prior to order submission, customers are advised to check through their transaction records for traded currency and purchase price.
Note: All information provided above is correct at the time of posting. All information presented is subject to change without notice.
Last updated on 30 March 2012